Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

questions about microphone adapter for K&M 18820 keyboard stand

I have both of those adapters and use them every gig I bring my Omega pro out.  

Yes you will need both as far as I can tell.  I leave the 18814 attached to the stand, while the boom and the 18817 get taken off for transport.

Also I highly recommend quick mic connectors--I use K&Ms, but I'd think any others would work too.  Instead of having to screw the boom on and off, you just press the switch and it pops right in/out.  One side stays connected to the boom, the other to the 18817 (or anything else that it can go on, I use it with another stand.) The only downside to these is that it makes my boom and a platform I use (with a double mic thread bar) set up a bit higher than I'd like above my single keyboard since they are about 3 inches tall.  

spacer.png

• Like 1

Unless you go 18807... but then you may need an extender to make it a bit higher, like the 20002 or in that direction.

• Like 1

"You live every day. You only die once."

Where is Major Tom?

- - - - -

Band Rig: PC3, HX3 w. B4D, 61SLMkII

Other stuff: Prologue 16, KingKORG, Opsix, MPC Key 37, DM12D, Argon8m, EX5R, Toraiz AS-1, IK Uno, Toraiz SP-16, Erica LXR-02, QY-700, SQ64, Beatstep Pro