Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Can't open software instrument on iPad Pro

I decided to try IK media's BX3 software for my Hammond needs.  So I have a powerful iPad Pro and I normally use Safari for web browsing.  Prior to downloading BX3, I am trying to download the IK Multimedia program called IK Product Manager.  I can see it downloading, but when I try to open it on my iPad, all it does is show me an image of a folder but it never actually opens and installs the software.  This might have something to do with iCloud (which I hate).  

I need advice on how to actually get downloads to open on my iPad.  By the way, I could not find IK Product Manager in the App store for Apple products.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Kronos 88, Korg CX-3, Motion Sound KBR-3D

I’m a bit confused? The B3X for the iPad installs from the Apple App Store. You just download/pay for it from there and it opens up on your iPad. The product manager is something you can install on your desktop/PC I think? You don’t install it on the iPad, or at least you can’t install it on an iPad. If you need to register the iPad B3X then I think you can create an IK multimedia account, log in and register it. 

I’m not sure you need to do this to get it running on the iPad. From what I remember I just purchased the B3X on the App Store and it downloaded and install on my iPad Pro? 

have you tried going directly to the App Store in your App Store app on the iPad? Thats where you get the organ app. 

• Like 2
Yamaha MODX8, Legend Live.

1 minute ago, Dockeys said:

The product manager is something you can install on your desktop/PC I think.

This is the problem. 

• Like 1

-Mike Martin

Casio

Mike Martin Photography Instagram Facebook

The Big Picture Photography Forum on Music Player Network

The opinions I post here are my own and do not represent the company I work for.

Dockeys nailed it. As long as you have iPadOS11.0 or newer it's just a download from the Apple store and you're good to go. No need for the project manager.

• Like 1

1967 B-3 w/(2) 122's, Nord C1w/Leslie 2101 top, Nord PedalKeys 27, Nord Electro 4D, IK B3X, QSC K12.2, Yamaha reface YC+CS+CP

"It needs a Hammond"