Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Roland Octa-Capture & Zoom

Hi guys, I have a Roland Octa-Capture 8 channel audio interface. I'm trying to connect a mix of my condenser mic and my digital piano (which is connected via 2 TS cables).

All in all 3 inputs, for a Zoom meeting (Zoom the conference app, not the recording device). The problem is that whatever I do, my Digital piano is not recognized whatsoever, only the Mic... I tried every single setting under the earth, reinstalled Roland drivers, checked its mixer and control panel.. Zoom settings I chose "Octa-Capture: Main" on both "Speaker" and "Microphone" in Zoom. Shuffled the fear through different input ports, nothing! funnily enough in Cubase and OBS there are no problems it's just Zoom that's giving me trouble. What do I do? It seems other people online do manage to hook up their keyboards' audio to zoom no problimo.

Thanks for any assist, I feel broken having tried for 7 hours straight to solve this :(

Catch me on YouTube for 200 IQ piano covers, musical trivia quizzes, tutorials, reviews and other fun stuff...

https://www.youtube.com/p1anoyc

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic