Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

12 string guitar.

Link please? YouTube is probably the best place to hear and watch. 

I have a nice 12 string - Rainsong WS-3000. Great for all the weather changes we have up here in the Great Northwest. Impervious to just about everything. 

Plays and sounds great.

• Like 2
It took a chunk of my life to get here and I am still not sure where "here" is.

On 9/25/2023 at 1:01 AM, Eleydean12stringguitar said:

Eley dean. Check me out on tick tok. Youtube and face book. I incorporate a "seamless guitar method" on a 12 string electric guitar". It's never been done to the extent I do it. If your curiosity implores you to look for somthing different please feel free to look me up.

Welcome to the Guitar Forum, Eley. While your initial post did come off as a bit self-promotionally 'Spammy' and my own initial reaction was much like others here, I can see- that is, hear- that you're a passionate player, and taking a path less traveled by most these days. Keep it up! And also, please spend a little time here abouts; think of this as a virtual pub for guitar and music lovers, regardless of musical styles.

• Like 2

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

• 1 month later...
On 9/25/2023 at 8:40 PM, KuruPrionz said:

Link please? YouTube is probably the best place to hear and watch. 

I have a nice 12 string - Rainsong WS-3000. Great for all the weather changes we have up here in the Great Northwest. Impervious to just about everything. 

Plays and sounds great.

In case y'all missed the news, Rainsong's riding off into the sunset. They're going to finish the current batch of guitars and they have finished models in stock, but they won't be making any more. Once the inventory's been sold off, that's it.  😭😭😭😭😭

• Sad 2

21 minutes ago, hurricane hugo said:

In case y'all missed the news, Rainsong's riding off into the sunset. They're going to finish the current batch of guitars and they have finished models in stock, but they won't be making any more. Once the inventory's been sold off, that's it.  😭😭😭😭😭

I'm not surprised to be honest. I have a WS-3000 12 string and an OM-1000 six string and with reasonable care they should last longer than me.

I'm a guitar tech so a refret if and when needed is not a problem. 

Great guitars, for whatever reasons guitarists tend to be a stodgy lot. I've played and owned many solid wood acoustic guitars and none of them had the treble response the Rainsongs provide. 

• Like 4
It took a chunk of my life to get here and I am still not sure where "here" is.