Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Really enjoying “Fluid” mode on the forum.

I’m really enjoying “Fluid” mode on the forum. As someone who plays keys, drums, guitar, bass, and thinks that Craig does occasionally post something worthwhile, having all forums combined into one listing is very handy. While in Fluid mode there is a listing of all forums and subforums on the right with checkboxes. You can check the boxes for the forums you are interested in and cut back on chatter. Honestly, Keyboard Corner is where most of the chatter is. Warning, I went two weeks wondering why some of my posts were disappearing before realizing that I had accidentally checked the Keyboard Corner box. Anyone who enjoys a variety of forums might want to check it out. You access Fluid mode by the blue and white box to the left of the Start New Topic box. (Edit: You must be on the main forum page to see the box for selecting Fluid mode. Thanks DB and CA.) If you don't like it you can easily switch back.

• Love 1

This post edited for speling.

My Sweetwater Gear Exchange Page

27 minutes ago, RABid said:

You access Fluid mode by the blue and white box to the left of the Start New Topic box. If you don't like it you can easily switch back.

?? All I see is a way to toggle between "Condensed Mode" and "Expanded Mode." 

3 hours ago, bill5 said:

?? All I see is a way to toggle between "Condensed Mode" and "Expanded Mode." 

Back out to the main home page. The button isn't viewable from individual forums.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Anderton said:

Back out to the main home page. 

Speaking of which, y’all know that clicking on the MPN logo in the upper left hand corner of every page takes you directly to the main home page, yes? :idea:

dB

• Like 1

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

On 8/15/2023 at 1:30 PM, Dave Bryce said:

Speaking of which, y’all know that clicking on the MPN logo in the upper left hand corner of every page takes you directly to the main home page, yes? :idea:

dB

That has not consistently worked for me for some reason. It seemed like the logical trigger for navigation which is how I discovered it but many times I was still inside Keyboard Corner. This, when using my iPhone and iPad. At times it has taken three attempts. 

12 hours ago, o0Ampy0o said:

That has not consistently worked for me for some reason. It seemed like the logical trigger for navigation which is how I discovered it but many times I was still inside Keyboard Corner. This, when using my iPhone and iPad. At times it has taken three attempts. 

Hmmm…not sure how that happened.  There’s only one link embedded in the logo in the upper left hand corner, and it’s the one for the main home page. :idk:

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network