Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Need EQ option for Bose L8 and Numa X piano 73

Mins

Hi all

Got my new Bose L8 and new Studiologic 73 numa piano keyboard. Awesome, but....the eq options on both the Bose L8 and the Studiologic are very limited to treble, mid and bass. This doesn't cut if for a nuanced digital piano sound. I tried my husband's Ge7 EQ guitar effect pedal, and although it is meant for guitar, I could hear a tone of difference and overall improvement.

As I don't want to pinch his EQ pedal and I think a few more bands may be beneficial, I'm considering a 10 band eq pedal option like the MXR 10 band or the cheaper Caline pedal that is just like the MXR (version 3 with the hiss fixed). I'm interested in pedals that offer 2 outputs for Left and right options for monitors should I need to go that rout. The Source pedal looks awesome but too expensive and the Boss 200 awesome but again too expensive and takes up too much room.

I'm wondering if anyone knows of any portable eq options that offer more bands than 10 that are still very compact? Everything higher than 10 bands seems to be dual 15 bands or 31 bands and full rack mount, which I think is just too big. I'm trying to keep things pretty small for gigging.

I need to keep the price under $250 AU max. Thanks for any ideas. Also, if you know of any 10 band eq pedals that can run off batteries, please let me know. The best I can find is an Artec pedal that has 8 frequencies and runs off batteries.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic