Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I'm losing it! Can't remember or figure out how to embed a youtube - I can only post a clickable link.

I see youtubes embedded in the same thread I want to put one in... and I know I've done this in the past, but for the life of me can't seem to do it now!

I'm sure I'll have egg on my face in a little while. What am I missing? (Other than a lot of brain cells, obviously)!

I thought you go to Other Media on the right hand side and insert URL. But it doesn't seem to be working for me.

The companions I can't live without: Kawai Acoustic Grand, Yamaha MontageM8x, Studiologic Numa Piano X GT, Kronos2-73, .
Other important stuff: Novation Summit, NI Komplete Ultimate 14 CE, Omnisphere, EW Hollywood Orchestra Opus, Spitfire Symphony Orchestra, Sonuscore Elysion and Orchestra Complete 3, Pianoteq 8 Pro, Roland RD88.

7 minutes ago, DeltaJockey said:

I thought you go to Other Media on the right hand side and insert URL. But it doesn't seem to be working for me.

I see this - can't get a youtube link in here:

image.png.d982e1f6aa5aa1f221e64a447b4d5b56.png

I seem to remember a drop-down on the top row of editing actions to insert a video - don't see it now.

How's that? Just did what Moonglow suggested

The companions I can't live without: Kawai Acoustic Grand, Yamaha MontageM8x, Studiologic Numa Piano X GT, Kronos2-73, .
Other important stuff: Novation Summit, NI Komplete Ultimate 14 CE, Omnisphere, EW Hollywood Orchestra Opus, Spitfire Symphony Orchestra, Sonuscore Elysion and Orchestra Complete 3, Pianoteq 8 Pro, Roland RD88.

What browser are you running, is there some plugin which is preventing you?

Just did what Moonglow suggested

I just did it with Firefox, and I've got all sorts of adware and tracking plugins enabled.

I just right click copied your URL, and right click pasted into the MPN text window

Nice Demo BTW. What are the 2 pianos? Assume they're vst's?

Sorry, probably should leave that to your proper thread!