Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Sampletekk 90% off sale

bill5

Looks like great stuff and the prices are very good. Sadly, I don't have the full version of Kontakt, I opened the page on one plugin to learn about it and it specified that. 

Good to know before I bought. I do have Kontakt Player but apparently it falls short. I've got quite a few goodies running on it nonetheless. So it goes, too many plugins already anyway! 😊

It took a chunk of my life to get here and I am still not sure where "here" is.

ah yeah, my bad, I didn't how much they did or didn't require full Kontakt for things.

As much as I rip on Kontakt and NI, it's worth having on sale at least...I got it for $125. Tons of great plugins including great free ones you can use it with. 

1 hour ago, bill5 said:

ah yeah, my bad, I didn't how much they did or didn't require full Kontakt for things.

As much as I rip on Kontakt and NI, it's worth having on sale at least...I got it for $125. Tons of great plugins including great free ones you can use it with. 

I know it but it's not on my list at present. Something about needing to replace an automobile, stuff like that will slow down spending. 

And I have an absurd plugin accumulation already. I'm slowly winnowing down to favorites and still trying new freebies. 
Speaking of, I really like Baby Audio's Pitch Drift plugin. It's free. Recently I copied and pasted an acoustic guitar track, panned the two tracks left and right and dropped Pitch Drift on one of them, set to 45%. Very nice, a little different sound than Eventide Micro Pitch or any chorus plugin.

• Like 1
It took a chunk of my life to get here and I am still not sure where "here" is.