Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Can you pls help identify this speaker?

Looks like a speaker to me.  I've tried using Google pic search, no success.  Do any of you recognize the speaker (?) in this picture behind Nanni's head?  Thx in advance.

Nanni.jpg

Speaker.jpg

Ludwig van Beethoven:  “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”

My Rig: Yamaha MOXF8 (used mostly for acoustic piano voices); Motion Sound KP-612SX & SL-512.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, PianoMan51!

Ludwig van Beethoven:  “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”

My Rig: Yamaha MOXF8 (used mostly for acoustic piano voices); Motion Sound KP-612SX & SL-512.

On 1/19/2023 at 6:25 AM, PianoMan51 said:

I think of this as an upscale Fishman Soloamp. Even wider horizontal spread, better bass response. Heavier, more expensive.

I have a Fishman Loudbox Performer. It falls short on the low end but for a singer/songwriter/acoustic guitarist (sometimes 8 string baritone), it's a great little box. 

Front facing 3 way speaker system, a friend has the Artist model which is two way and the difference in clarity of the vocals with the 5" midrange speaker is notable. 

For keys or bass I'd want a subwoofer with a crossover circuit but vocals and guitar both sound stellar. 32 lbs, a "kickstand so I can do a tiltback on the floor (nothing ever falls off the floor) so it's a great way to travel light. I've played some pretty big rooms and people at the far end say it sounds great. 

It took a chunk of my life to get here and I am still not sure where "here" is.