Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Korg Grandstage triggering the rotary effect

Hi all, I have a Korg Grandstage 73 and a Yamaha YC61. Perhaps somewhat divisive, I prefer the Korg for most things (especially pianos) but the YC does have more control over the organ sounds which is great. For a live set up, I may take the Korg and YC and I love the way the YC leslie speed can be triggered by simply tapping the sustain pedal. I also use Korg Module and that works the same.

On the Korg, the rotary speed is controlled by pushing up/down the mod wheel, but when Im playing I am usually full on with hands on the board and looking for ways to do it with a switch or pedal. I have a Moog expression pedal, footswitch and sustain pedal connected but cant seem to find a way to control the leslie. I have tried setting all these to mod wheel CC#1 but doesn’t work.

Great board and I will work around it but even Garageband and Korg Module have the option to use sustain, like the YC.

Anyone managed to do this or know a work around?

Korg Grandstage 73, Keystage 61, Mac Mini M1, Logic Pro X (Pigments, Korg Legacy Collection, Wavestate LE, Sylenth), iPad Pro 12.9 M2 (6th gen), iPad 9th gen, Scarlett 2i2, Presonus Eris E3.5

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic