Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

the French are at it again 🎚️🎹🎛️

hurricane hugo

• 1 year later...

Holy moley.  I already have one extra poly synth (that only does synth sounds) I may sell (don't need one live, and I use software at home)...but man that is gas-inducing.

I hope that action makes it's way to controllers.

Love the look of the thing.  

32 minutes ago, Stokely said:

I hope that action makes it's way to controllers.

Aside from Korg's Keystage, no one has been willing to go there, seemingly. Quality keybeds are reserved for flagships to push sales. The 12 is a beautiful beast that jumps that up 2 notches. Still, its hard to justify a $1000 controller that's attached to a $2-3K synth. One thing seems certain: that mechanism ain't cheap!

Somewhere down the line, the 'mod matrix' for assigning what it does will probably become standardized enough to appear more often. Level 1 will be the simple basics, Level 2 a bit more and 3 will be like the one on the 12. The idea of using that to easily run whatever I'm using is a strong draw.

• Like 1

"Let there be dancing in the streets,
   drinking in the saloons and
    necking in the parlors! Play, Don!"
       ~ Groucho Marx    

Wow! As expected, this baby is pretty drool-worthy. As far as I can tell (without having played this or others) it may well be the nicest analog Poly synth out right now. I already own the original 6 voice PolyBrute and I don't really mind the 6-voice limitation. It's probably going to be a while before I can justify buying the 12 voice & selling the 6 voice. Of course, that well may change if I get the chance to lay my hands on one.

• Like 1

Custom Music, Audio Post Production, Location Audio

www.gmma.biz

https://www.facebook.com/gmmamusic/

Holy cow, that's way larger than I pictured it in my head from the short ad burst I saw earlier, which didn't have a human hand for scale!

Eugenio Upright, 60th Anniversary P-Bass, USA Geddy Lee J-Bass, Yamaha BBP35, D'angelico SS Bari, EXL1,

Select Strat, 70th Anniversary Esquire, LP 57, Eastman T486, T64, Ibanez PM2, Hammond XK4, Moog Voyager