Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Visible.com cell service = ripoff

bill5

FWIW. I looked at their service but they told me my (unlocked) cell phone "wasn't compatible" with their service but I could swap mine out for some probably crap "refurbished" phone. Or I could buy a new one through them. So I look...and they're selling MY phone, same exact model. Contact them, I'm ignored. File a complaint with the worthless BBB, again ignored and BBB won't even file it as a strike against them. Beyond ridiculous. Again just an FYI.

• Thanks 1

I looked at their website and in small print says they "by Verizon".   So I would say side brand sell low band cell service.  Also reading their website seems like their side hustle is financing phone sales something called Affirm.   

Also the BBB is not a government agency it's a non-profit business which from my experience means we can pay ourselves huge salaries and do little in return while getting big tax breaks.   Many nonprofits have a For-Profit side hustle and they go to great lengths to blur the line between them the public sees.   

1 hour ago, MPN21 said:

My Google Pixel phone is on Xfinity which uses Verizon.     I typed in the IMEI at Visible.  It says my phone is not compatible.   I won't do any business with a company like them. 

Could be an issue with eSimm vs physical Simm.   A lot of the small cell providers don't support eSIMM phones.