Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Sonar 3 & Reason 2.5 question

While working on a Sonar/Reason project, I can't figure out why in Reason I can't set it to "start" at any measure other than "1". It keeps sarting at the beginning. I've got to switch to Sonar and adjust it there. Using Reason alone... it works fine. Must be a setting in Sonar? I've been putting up with this for some time and I've had it! It's gotta be simple... I knew someone here would have the answer.

TNX

GY

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey GY

With all ReWire applications Reason is always the "slave" to the host or master software. You have to start and stop the sequences from within Logic. There is no way around it under the ReWire protocol. Same with Midi if Reason's MidiSync is enabled.

Hope that helps.

TNX for the reply. Well, when Reason is used with Sonar 2, you can adjust the cursor to whatever measure you want and Sonar will Start there. Not with Sonar 3. Must be a setting, but I can't find it.

GY

TNX Lance for the reply. There's not enough time to screw with this stuff. I set up a few templates that I always use and don't experiment much. These computers allow us more time to do stuff, but I can't account for the extra time. Ha!

GY

Archived