Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Super OT - Be All That You Can Be

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dan, that's no more of a Super OFF TOPIC, than if I'd said I was a cunnilingus genius, which I am, in my own mind, BTW, thankyou for listening, your friend Steve, BUT, Big Breasts, a SUPER OFF TOPIC? I don't think I know you anymore.

The New Yorker magazine reports in its July 26th edition that members of all four branches of the U.S. military can get face-lifts, breast enlargements, liposuction and nose jobs for free -- something the military says helps surgeons practice their skills.
Grunt: Doc, I can't feel my leg!

Army Phys.: Sorry, son. I couldn't save it. Never had any practice on "legs". But check out your new 38 double D's!

Deef

Originally posted by Philip O'Keefe:

You'd think the Navy would offer this too... they can always justify them as "device, personal flotation". ;)

Phil,

Upon further scrutiny of the article, I think that these "services" are available to all four branches.

I wonder whether anyone has attempted to expand the "little general."

:D

The Black Knight always triumphs!

Man, I won't even let a cosmotology student cut my freakin' hair. You know, you have to be awake for a nose job, so when they crack that bone the wrong way with the hammer, you'll hear his say "Aw, not again!" and you'll see him consult the manual.

"For instance" is not proof.

Well, Dr. G.I. Joe do need practice, we are already paying for those luxuries, might as well use them. I wish they would have had it when I was in. Can you say Billy D? Kcbass

"Let It Be!"

Originally posted by Philip O'Keefe:

The Air Force versions are filled with helium and cataloged as "emergency ejection supplementary descent apparatus".

And as an added benefit, they're self-supporting.

;)

The Black Knight always triumphs!

Archived