Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Have you guys seen Penn & Teller's show on Showtime? It's called "Bullshit!" for those of you who haven't seen it.

I don't have cable but I caught it in a hotel the other night. It was really funny and I think there was a lot of truth in what Penn (?) was saying.

I saw 2 shows. The first was on the love doctors who sell millions of books about how to find love. One was the "Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus" guy. And as the the camera panned to introduce him Penn says, "...and here's this asshole."

The other writer wrote a book called "The Rules" I think and it's about how woman should follow strict rules about dating.

The other show was on the legalization of drugs. I was for the legalization of drugs before but this really made me stop and think. So much of what I call urban decay comes from the black market for drug selling. There's so much money to be made there that it's no wonder a lot of kids get dupped into trying to make it that. They're shooting each other over territory.

Anyhow, anybody caught this show? It was refreshing to see somebody speak plainly for a change.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived