Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Temecula Chainsaw Massacree...

:mad: Wait for it, it's coming. :mad:

Some freaking bozo down below is running a damned chainsaw. SoCal. Middle of a heat wave. You don't effin' need fire wood loser. :evil:

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it wasn't dead bodies. The damned thing bogged down too much. Dull chain is what it sounded like. Heh, I nearly went over there to offer them my saw with a sharp chain. They'd have finished up one hell of a lot quicker.

Now it's too darned hot to record and I don't want to turn the air on just yet.

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

Dem dern blasted naybers'll scroo ya up ever time. :D

I've got an interesting combination of neighbors now.

The middle eastern dude that had a SWAT team in his front yard last year that found and comphenscated a METH LAB that was stored in a wooded area between his home and MINE...

A new family that is a mixed white/black couple where the man is an FBI agent...

And then a REDNECK hick that lives across the street from me that is one of the most BIGGOTED and nosey creatures that ever walked the face of the earth....

To say the least.... it's been entertaining and sometimes a little nerve racking.

The redneck and the FBI officer, who is black, had a major confrontation a few weeks ago while trying to drag me into the middle of things. We had a wind storm that knocked some branches down and the city put out public notice that they would provide curb service pick up on a certain date.

The FBI, brand new to the neighborhood, placed his brush at the edge of his property on the street. The redneck apparently caught the guy gone and moved the brush off of the street and onto the guys front porch. :evil: When the FBI agent returned home to find a brush pile blocking the entrance to his home, he tracked footprints back over to the rednecks house. The redneck denied it.

The FBI agent sent his son over to my home, 1st time of meeting the people, and inquired as to whether I had seen anyone messing around his property. I had been gone so I had not seen anyone, but I saw the new neighbor standing out on his front lawn awaiting answer from his son and took it as an opportunity to meet the new neighbors. When he saw me walking out of my home and down my drive, he joined me at the foot end of my driveway... the centerpoint of the triangle of 3 homes. We exchanged introductions, and he had just informed me that he was an FBI agent and encouraged me to look at the footprints in the grass as he pointed them out. The redneck neighbor came barreling out of his house and joined the conversation. I swear I thought two men were going to come to blows and duke it out right there.

Then, while the redneck was arguing that he had not set foot on the agents property, the agent said, "Look, I bust guys like you every day." The redneck apparently didn't know the guy was an FBI agent and he replied, "What am I going to have to do, set out on my front porch every day with a shotguy?" :D:D:D

Of course, the agent turned to me and said, "YOU HEARD THAT, He just threatened me with a shotgun" Meanwhile, I'm looking for a hole to crawl in..... The agent repeated himself and I nodded in agreement. I just kind of eased out of the convesation and started edging up the driveway and back toward my house... (acre yard)

Later I thought about how the redneck probably, being unaware of the fact that the new neighbor was an FBI agent, probably had taken the comment "I bust guys like you every day" as an immediate threat in thinking that the guy was threatening to "BUST" him in the jaw. The comment was detached from "busting" as in investigations. I did go over to meet the neighbors wife and explained to her what had came off and told her that the redneck was harmless; he just had issues.

I'm almost under the impression that the FBI agent has moved in as a part of surviellance being conductedd on the other guy caught with the meth lab... the original bust, the guy was able to weasle out of charges in putting the blame on another recently released criminal that had frequented his home.... (still?????)

So we have Farmer Joe, Inspector Klusoe, and Meth Lab Moe :freak:

Talk about a freak show...

Dak, I've been using my chainsaw a lot the past couple of weeks. Seriously. Not that I need firewood right NOW, but it's usually better to cut wood in the summer so it's seasoned and dry by the time fall and winter comes along.

it's usually better to cut wood in the summer so it's seasoned and dry by the time fall and winter comes along
there is something no proper with this dude !

There is no winter down in Riverside, so what is he doing with the chainsaw...

-Peace, Love, and Potahhhhto

For three years my "neighbor" was the Oceana Naval Air Station in VaBeach. Like an airshow, every day. A pair of F/A-18s on afterburner might just be the loudest thing on earth. And a low-flying C5-A obscures a big chunk of the sky for an absurdly long time.

band link: bluepearlband.com

music, lessons, gig schedules at dennyf.com

STURGEON'S LAW --98% of everything is bullshit.

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Jackhammer of Love and Mercy.

Get yours.

Originally posted by editamelc:

it's usually better to cut wood in the summer so it's seasoned and dry by the time fall and winter comes along
there is something no proper with this dude !

There is no winter down in Riverside, so what is he doing with the chainsaw...

My daughter visited your beautiful country last winter. She had a great time, but the cold was a bit of a shock for her. :)

It does get cool out here in the winter... sometimes even into the 20's F. :eek::D

So we have Farmer Joe, Inspector Klusoe, and Meth Lab Moe

Theres a song there somewhere...quick get a mike, and...was that a rooster? Darn rooster...does he ever stop? Shut up rooster!!! losing the moment...maybe tomorrow...oh well...

Originally posted by Ge-orge:

Theres a song there somewhere...quick get a mike, and...was that a rooster? Darn rooster...does he ever stop? Shut up rooster!!! losing the moment...maybe tomorrow...oh well...

Sounds like the typical Inland Empire cast of characters, that's for sure. :)

Originally posted by Philip O'Keefe:

Sounds like the typical Inland Empire cast of characters, that's for sure. :)
Hey, Phil, you realize we can no longer be slammed for being in the 909?

Our Joint

Riverside county. The land in search of an area code it can finally call it's own.

According to that new type of prediction, we've got about a 45 more day window before the next h-u-g-e earthquake. From the looks of where the active fault is, the 951 area code may soon be sliding over to 310 so don't get used to it yet.

Originally posted by Dennyf:

For three years my "neighbor" was the Oceana Naval Air Station in VaBeach. Like an airshow, every day. A pair of F/A-18s on afterburner might just be the loudest thing on earth. And a low-flying C5-A obscures a big chunk of the sky for an absurdly long time.

They warned us in Qatar that a C-17 would be running engine tests in the middle of our gig. We were set up in a clam-shell, one of the most reverberant structures known to man, and in the middle of the gig they begin firing their jets directly at the clam-shell! :freak: We took 10... ;)

I haven't seen a C5-A since I was 13 years old. :D (Airshow at Rhein-Main Airbase, which no longer exists.)

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Originally posted by Dennyf:

A pair of F/A-18s on afterburner might just be the loudest thing on earth. And a low-flying C5-A obscures a big chunk of the sky for an absurdly long time.

A B-52G in water is louder than a pair of F/A 18s in A/B. And a B-1B in A/B is the epitome of eardrum splitting. Also, I did see a B-52G named "Aluminum Overcast". but you are correct about the C-5s. They are amazing.

/former B-52G Crew Chief :D

**Standard Disclaimer** Ya gotta watch da Ouizel, as he often posts complete and utter BS. In this case however, He just might be right. Eagles may soar, but Ouizels don't get sucked into jet engines.

You're in Poughkeepsie. I got a question for you, some time ago my uncle asked "what does 'ever pick your toe in Poughkeepsie' mean?" -- I still have no idea, I'm aware its some kind of saying. Any idea?

Originally posted by daklander:

Well, it wasn't dead bodies. The damned thing bogged down too much. Dull chain is what it sounded like. Heh, I nearly went over there to offer them my saw with a sharp chain. They'd have finished up one hell of a lot quicker.

Now it's too darned hot to record and I don't want to turn the air on just yet.

You mean you turn your ac off? I don't know Bill, there is just too much ND in you.

bbach

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Phait-

Not sure what it means, but it was always a favorite line from a movie in this area. I'll have to ask around, see if anyone else knows. The old native american meaning for Poughkeepsie is "rain on the weekends"...or so I have been led (mis) to believe...dad, what a jokester....Queen city on the hudson river...halfway between NYC and Albany...

That "Pick your toes in Poughkeepsie" line is from the "French Connection" but it's "pick your feet".

Popeye Doyle is questioning some petty drug dealing guy and asks if he picked his feet in Poughkeepsie. The guy says something like, Huh? the Doyle says, you did, din't you? You sat on the edge of the bed and you picked your feet. Or, something to that effect.

Our Joint

Archived