Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Eventide TriceraChorus Pedal

Orville

Hi, full disclosure I work for Eventide so if announcements like this aren't invited, I'll gladly remove the post.

For those interested....

Inspired by the classic Tri-Stereo Chorus and stompbox choruses of the 1970s and early 1980s, the TriceraChorus pedal pairs rich Bucket Brigade-style chorusing with Eventide"s legendary MicroPitch detuning for a lushness that rivals the jungles of the late Cretaceous Period. TriceraChorus features three chorus voices and three unique chorus effects which can be used to create a wide stereo spread with pulsing waves of modulation. The innovative 'Swirl' footswitch adds psychedelic flanging, phasing and Univibe-style tones. It has never been easier to dial in syrupy smooth deep modulation on guitar, bass, synths, strings, vocals and more.

TriceraChorus-Desktop-Feature-2800x1000.jpg

Learn more about it and hear sound examples here.

Watch the live stream here:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Orville, you are hereby invited to talk about Eventide products, as long as you are willing to answer questions about them. And I promise you that you will get questions.

Seconded!

"Monsters are real, and Ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win." Stephen King

http://www.novparolo.com

https://thewinstonpsmithproject.bandcamp.com

+1 I like when the manufactures, reps, seasoned pros, etc., "join in" as long as they are not fly by night spammers and/or just doing a self promotion. I like the demos on YT of the TriceraChorus (short versions). It looks like a cool pedal even though I'm not into chorus effects. I like that it can get some reverb vibe and it looks well built with knobs that actually do something! So it's nice to have you and your products on board Orville! :cool:
Take care, Larryz

For those who are unfamiliar with the story about TC Electronics and the guy named Tore who works (worked?) for them, to make a long story really short, a guy on here bought a TC Electronics pedal because it was advertising a very specific feature that he needed. The pedal did not come with that feature, he contacted TC Electronics, and he got months of empty promises and delays before they finally agreed to give him a refund. The TC Electronics mission statement should be "Just buy our high priced products, and if they don't work, don't bother us, because we don't want to talk to you." Their lousy reputation is very well earned.
I rock; therefore, I am.