Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Surfboard with Built-In Wireless Laptop

Duuuuuude. Surf's up.

Story here.

And here.

I know some people will actually buy this so they can check stocks and email while waiting in the line-up. Too cool. :cool:

Just think how bright that screen has to be, though, to be able to read it in direct sunlight. :eek:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Philip O'Keefe:

Didn't someone already post about this?

Yeah, I did, two days ago. :D

Actually, I did a search before I posted this, but didn't find anything. I only searched by thread subject, though, and sometimes threads don't have relevant titles. Maybe it was entitled "Check this out," or something. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Bunny.:

Originally posted by Philip O'Keefe:

Didn't someone already post about this?

Yeah, I did, two days ago. :D

Actually, I did a search before I posted this, but didn't find anything. I only searched by thread subject, though, and sometimes threads don't have relevant titles. Maybe it was entitled "Check this out," or something. :rolleyes:

Ohm, YOU'RE the one who posted it... no wonder everyone's forgotten it already. :freak:;)

Bunny, great. Real cool Dude :rolleyes: Is this what it takes to get some of these computer-loving, lard asses to actually go outside in the light of day and do something? Oh man, it would crack me up to see a computer geek out in the soup with one of these so called "boards!" :rolleyes:
Ich bein der chrome dinette.

Lay ay ay ay ay ay ay ay MME! Oh I suppose some chunko could put a couple of sawhorses next to his basement window and put that six ft. board on it. Use it for your home set up. Then you'll have extra room for that fatassburger, partypack of Doritos and twelve pack of Dr.Pepper internet inclined individuals all imbibe in with great abandon.

Mats I love your avatar. Where was that pic from?

Originally posted by Bon Mot:

Mats I love your avatar. Where was that pic from?

Apocalypse Now - Marlon Brando as Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

http://www.lexam.net/peter/carnut/man.gif

What do we want? Procrastination!

When do we want it? Later!

Originally posted by Bon Mot:

"Dingbat" :rolleyes: Oh Archie.....

Can you see the real me?

Can you? Can You?

Can you see the real me? MMMMOOTTHHHERRR!!

Whoop dee dee! Hee hee, hee hee. You're a regular Columbumbo, ain't cha?

Heheh... that's a funny joke, there, Mrs. FurryBongo.

Well, thank you for humoring me...

It's been most enjoyable. I'll just show myself out, now... Goodbye, Mrs. FurryBongo.

Oh, wait, there's just ONE MORE THING...

I asked you if you knew anything about the "disturbance" last Friday night, and you replied that you "knew absolutely nothing about the double-murder with a crowbar" last Friday night.

But... I never said anything about a "double-murder with a crowbar." Would you care to explain this little detail, Mrs. FurryBong?

Right. I didn't think it was the Godfather, thanks. Did you see Bill Murray at the Oscars? That was sad when he lost. IMHO he and Sophia Coppala were toe rubbing and she made that movie about it. It was very beautiful. My husband bought it for me and I was telling my mother-in-law over the phone and she said she didn't like it. I asked her not even the cinematography? She said she didn't like the colors or anything. She also says she doesn't like the Rolling Stones because she's a grown woman and doesn't have to go along with the crowd. I keep my mouth shut as a dutiful daughter-in-law should but inside I'm dying. I'd love to visit Japan and see those exotic shrines in person but with kids it's just not in the picture for me. I am going to start a fund for them because I love them and want them to do all the things I couldn't because I had them. Speaking of kids, they need some sort of nutritional snack now. lol A mother's work is never done. :)

web pageBun\'s Robert Conrad makes him feel all goo-goo inside place

If you want more Conrad go there Bunny.lol

It did kind of make me feel all goo goo inside just to sit and watch Lost In Translation with my husband. I wish men could understand that what real ladies want is a man who can listen when she has put in much more than her fair share of work and now just wants to take a deep breath, relax and enjoy a touching movie about a real man and lady. And really have a real conversation about Lost In Translation without masculine egos clouding everything. Bunny, have you seen Lost In Translation? Hotels can be lonely places to be sure. So can houses or parks or ever felt lonely in a crowd. I most always do but when I look at the other people they don't look lonely. That's what Lost In Translation is talking about and I think sensitive people can really relate. So Bunny have you seen Lost In Translation?

Mats, good to see your happy avatar today. :) lol

If you go to that Robert Conrad page you will see it says Robert Conrad 1935- and blank of course, Robert Conrad is very much alive. I think some people are quite morbid because that blank is only there to be completed when Robert Conrad passes on. When I saw that the first thing that popped into my mind is some people really dwell on death rather than smelling the roses now. Well all I can do is appreciate life and those around me because it can all be taken away at any time. lol I don't mean to push my own musing about life on you. It just occured to me about Robert Conrad and all. :)

Robert Conrad - gay icon?

http://www.briansdriveintheater.com/beefcake/tyhardin3.jpg

Or something...?

I absolutely enjoyed Lost in Translation! What a great film. (LiT is a film, not a movie)

My favorite scene... all of them, really. Good film. I'll watch it again.

I guess the ultimate thing would be to watch it away from home, jet-lagged in a hotel room, or something.

http://www.lexam.net/peter/carnut/man.gif

What do we want? Procrastination!

When do we want it? Later!

I don't remember a crowbar scene in Lost In Translation.lol

Funny though. Life is like a crowbar, it smashes you in the head from behind forcing splintered skull deep into your grey matter but you need one to change a tire or to change your mind or life. :)

Bunny have you noticed noone is responding about surfing? I think it proves my point- That being internet users never participate in any real sports. Computer games do not count even if it get their blood pumping. :) lol

Archived