Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The finest tones ever finally break free...

ElmerJFudd

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Around here "tone" is a dirty word.

Could this be Amplitube's new incarnation?

What version number is that on? 5? Sometimes in order to blow up marketing for an upgrade software will skip a few numbers. This would be 5 steps. Doubling the previous version it could be worthy of this tease.

I thought some of it sounded good, especially its Leslie amp, but it feels terrible to my fingertips. Somehow instead of feeling like butter it makes my fret board feel like knife blades.

Well, they still have Y and Z to fall back on at least...

I've had some nice results with IK plugins but this is a bit too hyped, delivering the goods won't be so easy.

It took a chunk of my life to get here and I am still not sure where "here" is.

The guitar player is good but I'd like to hear more variations in tones and effects, it looks like you could get quite a range.

The only thing I'm not too happy about is that they are pedals. I do like that they have three switches and Bank Up/Down, you might not really need to touch the knobs.

And most of the Amplitube stuff I've played so far has sounded really good. I love their version of the Ampeg SVT, it's great on bass or kick drum.

It took a chunk of my life to get here and I am still not sure where "here" is.