Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

So what the hay-all do y'all look like? PICS!

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by offramp:

Originally posted by TheWewus:

Not bad, Offramp would have done you if he was gay.

You MUST stop drinking and posting. Keep this shit up, and I'll strap you to a chair next to an upright Baldwin with a dry pinblock in a children's dance studio. Fucker.

You STILL look like my bud Tim. Only, Tim's not so angry.

Ahhhh crap, busted! How was dinner at your grandmother inlaw's house? You think I'm weird, here's a pic of my little brother.

http://img23.exs.cx/img23/1038/pluggy.jpg

Tommie, are you at the beach?

Nope. I'm leaving Saturday to arrive around lunchtime. The party's shaping up to be a good time with all the band being there, plus family members. As I said, my bandmate, Millard, rented the entire cottage (13 rooms) for this party that he's having catered. It's a 50th birthday for his wife.

I thought you'd be in the area, but now it sounds like you're planning your own party in Charlotte, right?

Woooo Hoooo! Music is cool.

:cool:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

I don't know man. The rooms there are expensive as hell. It's off season but they're still like a $100.00 a night. If I had a cheaper place to crash I might make the trip.

I know. I'd invite you to come and stay with me but...

1. It's not my party - I'm a guest.

2. You inferred that I looked to be gay in a previous post - so I'm trying to protect YOUR interests. :D

Anyway, This Is Where We\'ll Be. If you show up, I guess I'll have to take you in... kinda like a lost puppy, huh?

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

:D uh honey we have a guest. No, he's not drunk he's always like that.

I don't think I'm gonna drive that far if your wife won't sleep with me. I really thought rooms would be cheaper there this time of year, but they want you to spend minimum two nights to get a $79.00 a night rate. I'll catch ya next time.

OK Mr. Wewus...

I just heard that they're expecting 150 guests! This is bigger than I had thought. People coming from all over the country - her family is from Michigan.

So you'll be showing up when? :)

See some people might think I take myself too seriously. I don't. I don't mind being a dork! Life's too short right?

Oh I have to mention... earlier this morning our cat was laying down cleaning herself, and I crept up on her and put my hands on her and she just flipped up in the air and onto the ground http://messageboard.tapeop.com/images/smiles/icon_rofl.gif

Originally posted by Shars AKA YaCa:

You look so different Phait.

It's the beginning of a receding hairline. I remember back when my hairline was only receding... now it's in full retreat. :(

BTW Phait, I like the new haircut... not quite "high and tight", but we can work on that. Slowly but surely, we'll make a Marine out of you yet. :evil:;):D

I know bud, just razing ya. I love that picture. You've got a great face for comedy. It's just that look.

you are SUCH a drunk. That's "razzing"...TWO 'z's. As you posted, you're tearing him down to build a new Phait.

Or are you?

I've upped my standards; now, up yours.

Originally posted by Philip O'Keefe:

It's the beginning of a receding hairline. I remember back when my hairline was only receding... now it's in full retreat. :(

When that time comes I'm just shaving it off. I don't mind that so much, just that my head is so fucking long/big/oval that it's not right!

Originally posted by offramp:

I know bud, just razing ya. I love that picture. You've got a great face for comedy. It's just that look.

you are SUCH a drunk. That's "razzing"...TWO 'z's. As you posted, you're tearing him down to build a new Phait.

Or are you?

Ah shit the vocabulary police are out. Yes we need a NEW Phait. A stronger, more resilient Phait, with, if it's possible, a longer face!

Originally posted by Phait:

Originally posted by Philip O'Keefe:

When that time comes I'm just shaving it off. I don't mind that so much, just that my head is so fucking long/big/oval that it's not right!
If you do that (shave your head), you'll need to pay royalties to me and Steve Fortner... or something. ;)

Oh, and you'll also need to either move to a warmer place or get some good knit covers / caps / hats. It can get pretty darned cold with no hair. :(

Archived