Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Yamaha p-121/125 height

Hi,

I need to build a static stand for my (maybe)soon to be arrived Yamaha p-121.

The total height of the p-121 is 166mm, according to the manual.

The stand height will be fixed.

Is there a owner of a p-121 or p-125 who can take actual measurement ?

I would like to know the height of the p-121, from the bottom of the DP to the top of the white keys.

Thanks

Wurlitzer 200A, Steinmann upright and numerous electronic disposable instrumentsâ¦

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

140 mm

I have had mine for nine months.

Do note that there is a useful Yamaha App in Smart Piano that works well with the keyboard and if the promo is still going there is a free three month subscription to Flowkey which ignoring the limited training system it has some pretty good songs available to learn.

Col

@Biggles, are you sure? 140mm from bottom to top of white keys? I have a Kawai ES8 and it has 100mm (give or take) from bottom (excluding rubber feet) to white keys top and 137mm (give or take) total. My guess is P121/125 has similar dimensions. I am sure marcmarc needs this dimension to get floor to key tops height similar to a regular piano.

FWIW my RD2000 has 95mm (g.o.t.) bottom to white keys top.

@EVC: The piano will be on a flat surface and the measurement should include the rubber feet.

But given the bass system vent, the DP is quite thick, so 140mm looks okay to me.

I'm aiming for a height of 73cm, give or take 1cm, from the ground to the top of the white keys.

@Biggles: Thanks and are you confirming the measurement?

Wurlitzer 200A, Steinmann upright and numerous electronic disposable instrumentsâ¦