Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Best friend / Girlfriend quandary

Ok, about 6 months ago tickets went on sale for a festival in Ireland - a weekend of bands, beer, not doing a dump for 3 days because the toilets are gross, living in a tent, getting your stuff stolen, drinking too much, not wearing sun screen and turning into a lobster... and music.

At the time I bought a ticket for myself and my brother and my best mate bought a ticket for himself. Other friends said, we'll think about it....

So 6 months later and things have changed... tickets are still on sale, my brother has made plans for another trip and won't make it so I have a spare ticket, none of the other guys look like their going and I now have a girlfriend of 4 months who I'm crazy about.

So, I've talked to her about this and neither of us want my best mate to feel like a gooseberry for the weekend. She would really like to go though and I'd like her to be there but I'm stuck...

Do I sell the extra ticket and go with my mate - two blokes in a tent?

Or bring my girlfriend and make the effort to not be so coupley - not going off and doing our own thing?

It's turned into a choose your best friend / choose your girlfriend thing which is not what I wanted to happen - ideally, we'd get more people to go and it wouldn't matter...

Chris Griffin: Yo, did y'all check me when that hottie was all up in my Kool-Aid? Yeah, I was looking to break off a little somethin' somethin' but my crew gave me the 411 on that skank and she's all about the bling-bling.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's July 10th weekend...

But I think you may be on to something... I'll go find out... :D

Chris Griffin: Yo, did y'all check me when that hottie was all up in my Kool-Aid? Yeah, I was looking to break off a little somethin' somethin' but my crew gave me the 411 on that skank and she's all about the bling-bling.

Archived