Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Arturia V-Collection 7 on sale

I'm deliberating in my head if it's worth $99 to upgrade from V6 to V7. I don't need a Mellotron but I could entertain myself for hours with a Mellotron.... Should I resist the Mellotron?

Both CZV and SynthiV are fantastic too, so i believe it's worth...

I also have the V6 of the collection. I've been somewhat indifferent about upgrading to V7, since none of the new synths offered have been all that attractive to me compared to the ones I already have. Of course, with all of you guys' enthusiasm for them I might just have to pull the trigger! :/ Someone mentioned above that the SEM has been improved, which is one of my faves in V6. If so, what improvements have been made?

><>

Steve

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I pulled the trigger and purchased the V7 upgrade last night. The new synths are pretty good. I didn't bother to do a shootout with the Geforce Mellotron and like the Arturia interface and NKS integration with my Native Instruments controller. It was worth $99 for me to grab this on promo.

Yamaha U1 Upright, Roland Fantom 8, Nord Stage 4 HA73, Nord Wave 2, Korg Nautilus 73, Viscount Legend Live, Lots of Mainstage/VST Libraries