Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

American Idol Air Guitarist

The next logical step in the competition. I can't wait for this. Just imagine..... all the finest air guitarist in the country competing against each other for the transcendent title of American Idol. What an honor.

I don't think real guitarist should be allowed to compete. Do you? That would be cheating, so I'll have to disqualify myself, but I'll bet, I'll just bet, there are some great, great, air guitarist reading The MusicPlayer Forums who are just waiting for an opportunity like this. Go for it!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not even watching that. That's a cruel concept. People are such whores now, they'll do anything for money. I hereby sign this waiver saying you can do anything you want to, to me, as long as you pay me X amount of dollars.

Wanta see me eat a bucket of worms? OK, but it's going to cost you.

But would you have tuned that piano if you weren't getting paid? If not, then you are a bit of a whore. Just a small part of you.

I teach music part time. As much as I enjoy it, I wouldn't be doing it for free. Yes, I am also a whore.

The only person I can think of that isn't a whore, is that guy who continued to teach highschool after winning the lottery. He didn't need the money, but he loved teaching so he just donated all of his paychecks to charity.

Originally posted by Jeebus:

:D

The bottom line is that everyone needs to make a living, somehow. By your definition, what actions are required to make someone a whore? At what point does "earning a living" become "whoring yourself out"?

I was talking about people whoring themselves out on TV, not people making a living. You're the one who called yourself a whore. Or did you?

Archived