Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Official 2019-2020 NHL Thread

Other than a poor stretch of play in December, Leon Draisaitl has been about a 2 PPG player this year. Considering that he now has a solid line away from McDavid with two skilled wingers who love to forecheck (Nuge & Yamamoto), he looks like he could make his own run for the Art Ross & Hart this year.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, another hatty tonight. Dude is a machine.

craziest thing about this feat is that all 3 goals were scored in the last 6 minutes of the game, with the Caps down 2-1. Ovi didn't have a shot on goal all game until this point. Insane.

:nopity:

• 3 weeks later...
Caps had a pretty good weekend. Ovi finally got to 700 and Caps beat the Penguins to regain sole possession of first place in the division. Pretty good accomplishments for a team that has just been a little better than suck for the last 2 months.
:nopity:

Caps had a pretty good weekend. Ovi finally got to 700 and Caps beat the Penguins to regain sole possession of first place in the division. Pretty good accomplishments for a team that has just been a little better than suck for the last 2 months.

Yep, congrats to Ovi. Can't wait to see Ovi and Kovi the rest of the way! :bang:

The Zamboni driver beat the Leafs. ðððð

The funniest frickin thing to happen this year. Gotta love watching the Leafs embarrass themselves! I was watching the Habs game and the intermission panel was all "Oh boy, looks like the Leafs are gonna win 12-4 now!" They flipped the feeds once Montréal won and the Leafs were about to lose 6-3. :roll:

Pretty good trade deadline yesterday as well. A few bigger moves in the days and weeks leading up but still plenty of activity day of. I'm very happy with Ken Holland's work, even if two seconds might turn out expensive for Athanaseou, depending how it all shakes out. Overall though, he didn't give up any firsts or prospects and still managed to clearly improve the team. Playoffs here we come, baby!!!

Also, if Ottawa doesn't win a Cup in the next ten years... they already have a very strong prospect group and have seven picks in the first two rounds, including two that will likely be top-five. Pierre Dorion was ridiculed for years, but he has done very well in rebuilding his organization despite terrible ownership and attendance.

NHL season suspended! No!!!!

Yamaha C2, Yamaha MODX7, Hammond SK1, Hammond XK-5 Heritage Pro System, Korg Kronos 2 61, Yamaha CP4, Kurzweil PC4-7, Nord Stage 3 73, Nord Wave 2, QSC 8.2, Motion Sound KP 210S,  Key Largo, etc…yeah I have too much…

RIP Henri "Pocket Rocket" Richard.

For all of Wayne Gretzky's astounding records, I think the most untouchable of all is Henri's eleven Stanley Cups as a player.

Having grown up a Flyers fan in the 70's, I have deep respect for that brother.

One of the greats for sure. RIP.

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

My dad and I had tickets for the Oilers-Avs game on my birthday... :(

My brother also just cancelled a two-week trip to England where he was scheduled to see several Tottenham Hotspur games as well as other lower leagues, not to mention a few concerts as well. He's absolutely crushed, he's been dreaming of seeing his Spurs for years (why he's a Spurs fan is another question entirely).

All in all, the safe and cautious thing to do. Let's take care of each other, flatten the curve of transmission and cut out the carelessness à la Rudy Gobert.