Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Anyone else going to NAMM?

Music With Marky

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been to two different NAMM shows, one in Chicago in the mid 1980's and one in Anaheim CA in the early 2000's. Interesting stuff as always, I always had a friend in the music store biz that would get me free tickets, so I never paid the entry fee. I have no plans to attend any more of them, they were interesting however.

Keep starting threads as sometimes we get a little threadbare LOL! I've never been to a Namm show, so I really appreciate the feedback when some of our members attend and report back. Keep us posted! :cool:

Will do. I plan to do some video this time, so hopefully that's fun for people.

Music With Marky - A YouTube Channel For Guitarists Who Want To Make Better Music

I've been to a couple, they are interesting. But also absolutely overwhelming. NAMM weekend is a marathon.

VERY true! The thing I really like about it is the ability to see gear (especially guitars) that just aren't in the local stores. I can't try out a Mayones or a Kiesel in Guitar Center. Even here, right outside New York City, I haven't found a store with the types of guitars I'm usually interested in.

Music With Marky - A YouTube Channel For Guitarists Who Want To Make Better Music