Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Things you can't live without

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally posted by guitar geezer:

"snarlingdogmoldspore"

I hope you find venues with enough letters for the marquee to get your name up in lights...

I always think about what a band name brings up as an image and as a topic of discussion when there is a possibility of a gig....

"Honey, I just booked a great band for our wedding reception". "Really, who are they"?

"Snarlingdogmoldspore, Grandma will love them, they do the greatest versions of Neil Diamond songs I have ever heard..."

Does anybody but me ever notice there are no multi platinum selling bands with names like this?

It's like I'm so mad my new song "I love you so much I could shit" just isn't getting any airplay..

Mark G.

"A man may fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame others" -- John Burroughs

"I consider ethics, as well as religion, as supplements to law in the government of man." -- Thomas Jefferson

Originally posted by GZsound:

Originally posted by guitar geezer:

"snarlingdogmoldspore"

I hope you find venues with enough letters for the marquee to get your name up in lights...

:D:D Actually we're the Guitar Geezers (not that it is anybetter ;) )

...the running joke "that would be a GREAT NAME for a band" It actually is a Guitar Wah Pedal (not sure what the Mold Spore has to do with it) http://www.snarlingdogs.com/images/moldspore.jpg:P

Lynn G

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.

Mark Twain (1835-1910)

--------------------

Reporter: "Ah, do you think you could destroy the world?" The Tick: "Ehgad I hope not. That's where I keep all my stuff!"

Originally posted by Deef:

Originally posted by Hendmik:

#8 The Butt Candle

From the site:

Q: What about hemmeroids?

A: This is where ButtCandles . out-performs other rectal candling products .

"other rectal candling products"??

Is this a substantial market sector?

Deef

Why, yes - check out the latest issue of Butt Candling Monthly, on sale now at your local Rectal Cleansing practitioner.

Here's No.9 The Virtual Stapler

Big Hat. No Cattle.

http://www.theshrinks.com/

"The Force FX Lightsaber was produced by Master Replicas as a collectable, it is not intended for duelling."

Damn!

"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

Originally posted by FnB:

My Jedi lightsaber

Imagine my disappointment when I clicked on "Glowing Party Rods" and saw this:

http://images.iwoot.com/large/glorod_lg.jpg

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.

Mark Twain (1835-1910)

--------------------

Reporter: "Ah, do you think you could destroy the world?" The Tick: "Ehgad I hope not. That's where I keep all my stuff!"

Archived