Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Official NBA 2019-2020 Thread

I have to admit I'm not a huge Lebron fan, but it really sucks how Dragich and Bam got hurt. This finals has ZERO buzz, there's no chance in hell Miami can keep up. AD is literally unstoppable and Lebron is very solid, Rondo getting it done too. It is what it is, but I was hoping for a more competitive finals.

He said before the Heat pulled out a win. :thu:

(I'm not saying the Heat will do more than that, I'm mostly just :poke: you. But I'm glad it won't be 4 - 0 at least.)

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, unless you're a fan of the winning team, sweeps aren't all that much fun. Great performance by the Heat tonight, gutsy win.

By the way, if anyone didn't understand this line (about Jamal Murray and the Nuggets):

All I could think of during that series was that the Olympics will be pretty interesting next summer...

Olynyk's performance tonight might also help. Or SGA and Lu Dort's in OKC's series. Or RJ Barrett, Chris Boucher, Dillon Brooks, Brandon Clarke, and so on. The Vince Carter generation has come to fruition and now (as long as most are available, always the challenge), we might be able to put together a real challenge at the senior men's level, and for a long time at that.

Well, I won't lie...I definitely wish the Lakers had won tonight, but it was such a great game, especially the 4th quarter and dual down the stretch, that I'm glad there's at least one more game. Enjoying the season continuing a little longer. But I will be very happy for the next Lakers win, and won't be complaining at all if the season is over on Sunday. Go Lakers!

Yeah, steadyb, that was a great gameâespecially toward the end, when the lead changed with every basket!

I imagine it will be tough for you to miss the Seahawks game on Sunday night, so you can watch Game 6 of the NBA Finals. After having gone through such a long sports drought during the early days of this pandemic, we now have a glut of options with NFL football, MLB playoffs, and the NBA Finals all happening at once!

Best,

Geoff

My Blue Someday appears on Apple Music | Spotify | YouTube | Amazon