Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Do You Think Like A World Champion? Take The Test

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting test. While I scored at the same levels or higher than the "averages", I guess I need to work on the optimism and relazation issues. Optimism didn't surprise me - I expected that one. Relazation probably tends to go hand in hand with optimism to some extent, so I guess that makes sense. I scored best on the self-discipline and slightly lower on the concentration, but both were quite high. Enjoyment was still high, but a bit lower than those two. I imagine I'd enjoy things more if I was more optimistic. :)

Overall Analysis:

Based on your input, your overall S.C.O.R.E. Level is 85%. You are a solid performer. You are on your way. You seldom perform below your daily standard. However, you will need a better effort if you are to compete with the best when it counts the most. Visualize winning. Deal from strength mentally, physically or technically. Good fortune favors the bold.

I really didn't expect to score that well. ;)

I got an 82% score also. Seems my "relaxation" needs work.

Probobly because I often feel "anxiety" before a performance.

Thank god fer that. If I'm not anxious, my performance generally suffers, and I rarely improve, be it horse shoes or gigging or building a stone wall....

Nothing truly worth "it" is easy....

Ricky

Click on some ads once in a while!! :) -------------->

This is a nice trial but really doesn't show anything, in reality. It's gives a basic premise to get you to buy into the system.

I agree with the remark that performance would change, depending on activity.

I placed mine relative to my live gigs and my score was a 78. That overall score fell into the average.

Huh? Low score on enjoyment? Huh? Some of it just doesn't jive.

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

Originally posted by Groovepusher Sly:

Jim Fannin\'s ZoneCoach.com powered by S.C.O.R.E. Performance System

You have to be honest with yourself. This is one of those types of tests you may answer how you WANT to be, instead of how you really are. It's also hard to generalize

Sly :cool:

I scored an 82% got some work to do.

I tried to take the test but I just couldn't focus on my pre-test preparation. Then, when taking the test, I was easily interupted. To make matters worse, I did not concentrate on my clients or audience at all. (Probably because I didn't have any.

bbach

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Archived