Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Inter-forum collaborations

Dave Bryce

Thanks so much Steve. Yeah...that's all me and Mark.That song was written for one of our Keyboard Corner Cd's. This CD had a theme to it and we were to write something for someone who had maybe passed on and left a mark on us. Mine was written for a keyboard playing buddy who had just passed. Drank himself to death.

Man...you sound so great on that tune of db's!!Inspiring, brother!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah...that's all me and Mark

To think people tell me I'm a good bass player. You are just plain killing it! :cool: Love it.

Sorry to hear of the inspiration. I've reached the age where I hear this kind of news way too often. I just learned that an old mentor of mine I hadn't seen in 25 years just passed. He'd taught me so much about playing in the studio and I owe him a lot for my success. Sucks.

Sorry to turn dark. Back on your heads everyone :laugh:

Rough form indeed... :roll:

You asked for it

ha, ha - thanks. Well, it would need some refining - actually, a lot of it... :D

Btw, any way to download it? It would be a nice souvenir from that trip!

For those of you who may be interested, here is said ruff. Y'all are the first to hear it outside those of us working on it. Still needs work, but you'll get the idea.
*Very* nice. Soulful and groovy. :like:

I've really enjoyed hearing all of the forum collaborations in this threadgreat performances all around! We certainly have a talented bunch of people hanging out in this forum.

Thanks, Dave, for reaching out to me: it was a delight to work on your "Life on Mars?" remake. :cool:

Best,

Geoff

My Blue Someday appears on Apple Music | Spotify | YouTube | Amazon

Thanks, Dave, for reaching out to me: it was a delight to work on your "Life on Mars?" remake. :cool:

The pleasure was mine, my brother.

Geoff was kind enough to do a string arrangement for me on Life On Mars.

Linwood played some keys and arranged this one for me.

David Kempers, Marino and Jeff Lorber all played on this one.

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

He used to post here a bit but I haven't seen him on KC for a while.

The only place I see brother Scott these days is in the KC Fantasy Football league.

I see him once in a while on FB. In fact, that's how we collabed on his track, via PM. Last time I asked him about it he was in a bad way with some other stuff, I haven't asked since.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Archived