Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: I am going to have a Fit tomorrow.

desertbluesman

No I don't mean that kind of fit. :cheers: My wife just bought her mothers 2007 Toyota Matrix and I get her 2013 Honda Fit. (My old 2003 Corolla is a bit long in the tooth). The Fit only has 40,000 miles on it, The 2007 Matrix only has 25,000+ miles on it. The mother is 92 years old and getting a little shaky on the road so we bought the Matrix from her. The mom gave us a big discount, probably half of Kelly Blue Book high book.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the Big Q---who gets t'drive Mom around now?!

Me on call Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, sister in law on call Saturday and Sunday. The wifey on call Monday and Tuesday. Most of her stuff gets done on Tuesdays with my wifey...

Hmm,kinda sounds like y'sorta had the Fit already but still, good onya !

I bought it for the wifey brand new in 2013. Her car is her car, & my car is my car, so I did not have use of the Fit unless we were driving a long distance road trip. Now it is my car as of tomorrow when we transfer the title and tags of the Matrix to our name.....

DBM, It's good to hear you are taking the 92 year old mom off of the roads now since she is getting a little too shaky behind the wheel. She will live even longer that way. And, the family is also making sure she still gets around. The blue book discount on the newer car will more than make up for helping her get around town. Congrats! :cool:
Take care, Larryz

Archived