Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Need help: Music download site

About 4 months ago I stopped using Kaaza (free edition) because of too many pop-ups, spyware, viruses, etc. Kaaza was good for what I needed to do which was download music so I could burn it to cd and then learn the songs.

Now I am looking for another download site. I dont mind paying for the service. I have tried itunes and for some reason my cd burner does not support the M4P format...bummer.

I wanted to get your feedback on music download sites you use and could recommend.

Thanks for your help,

ikestr

...hertz down low....

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know Napster is back. Only $.99 cents a song. If you become a gold member you can get the songs for like $.79 if you buy a 50 pack and use it as you go. You can also stream a hell of a lot more for free that way. I was able to fill up a lot of holes legally in my music collection and dropped the premium service after a month. You do your fellow artists a favor too and maybe they won't have to eat dogfood when they are old & grey. :)

The downside is that they do not have everything and are especially weak on import and indie stuff.

Archived