Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Yowza...The future of classical music

Jazz+

I understand this topic was intended to be fun and IMO it is OK. I tend to be on the other more serious (less fun?) side of the fence though.

The title is not adequate. I hardly would call her the future of the classic music (of course, my opinion). I just think when a person does not have much to show, he or shee resort to subterfuges to call attention to themselves. That is not to say she is not competent but it takes more than a technically good or perfect execution to go beyond some point, it requires talent, that no amount (or lack) of fabric is capable to replace.

BTW I am the kind of guy that values more what is left to imagination than otherwise. :D

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BTW I am the kind of guy that values more what is left to imagination than otherwise. :D

Han Solo: I don't know, I can imagine quite a bit!

Grey

I'm not interested in someone's ability to program. I'm interested in their ability to compose and play.

Well since you bought her up, here she is in fantastic form. Undisputedly one of the greatest classical pianist of the last decade bar none. (as well as gorgeous and exotic)

[video:youtube]

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGOIPoIxC-w

#iamahugefan

"Life Is Just A Game And They're Many Ways To Play...All You Do Is Choose." SC 1976

Fantom, XP 80, DX7 IIFD w/"E", Ensoniq ESQ 1, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Roland S 10, Korg Triton LE with EXB, GEM RP2

I need to make some promo vids. Maybe in some fireman garb or something...

Judging from the first video, the theme you want is "rhinestone cowboy."

In the vein of publicizing young women breathing new life into the art, Ladyva is worth a listen:

. (Not digging the drummer so much. She should get together with Sabine Pyrker:
.)

-Z-

Archived