Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Synth Lead Guitar Sounds

LilyM

Integra 7 w/ Orange Tree Dracos can do any Electric Guitar and random feedback adds even more realism.

You only get feedback from CC# 001 but it gets root fourth fifth and octave feedback randomly, so it actually becomes fun.

I get nice dirty chords and intervals but it gets really fun when Strymon Deco Overdrive and Dual Deck Tape Flange are brought into the equation.

Its an addiction playing guitar on keys.

My SG Santana guitar sound from my Mirage in 85 got me started.

Its better than ever now.

Magnus C350 + FMR RNP + Realistic Unisphere Mic

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hardware, are you saying you use Integra 7 for the base sound and just use the FX of OT Dracus? And you are saying OT Dracus has ability to get random feedback as well as bringing in feedback with CC# 001 (that's modwheel, right?)

I have an extensive controller for multiple parts played so wherever I can reach CC# 001 for that particular scenario is where I put it.

Rarely have the luxury of using a ModWheel. Way too busy playing parts and standing on a Pedal.

Integra has feedback, as does Dracus, which use to be Banshee 6 String Metal death. Copyright issues changed the name to Dracus.

Between the 2 you have feedback options.

But theyre basically Pulse and SineWaves.

You could use any good sounding guitar and blend it with a synth where the waveforms can be randomized, and brought in and out of your guitar sound.

I do love feedback.

Love or Confusion, and I Dont Live Today by Hendrix are really fun practicing Guitar sounds.

I use the Strymon Deco Pedal too which really adds more realism.

Great Tape Overdrive, plus if you hold down the B Button the most realistic Tape Flange comes on and its awesome.

Magnus C350 + FMR RNP + Realistic Unisphere Mic

Archived