Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Elton John gets beads thrown in face anything happen to you?

WheelHead

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsMO52hTf_E&feature=youtu.be

Anything happen to you from listeners? Once I got an artificial breast full of some liquid at a halloween squirted in my face (a lot) behind a B3 as a teenager doing a party.

There was a bartender throwing ice at one of the members of a trio I was playing with a while back.

WH

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To soon for pearl necklace jokes?

Hammond: L111, M100, M3, BC, CV, Franken CV, A100, D152, C3, B3

Leslie: 710, 760, 51C, 147, 145, 122, 22H, 31H

Yamaha: CP4, DGX-620, DX7II-FD-E!, PF85, DX9

Roland: VR-09, RD-800

In my earlier days in duos when we didn't have a stage, the worst were just people bumping into the keyboards, reaching over to they to hit the keys, or holding a drink over my keyboard while they lean over to try to sing in my mic or make a request. Don't miss those days.

Other band members are another story. In that same duo, he and I turned toward the mixer to make an adjustment at the exact same time and he hit my forehead pretty good with the headstock of his guitar. I had a pretty sizable welt on my head the rest of the night.

The drummer in my 80s band and I used to have fun throwing empty water bottles at each other throughout the night. I'd try to bounce them off his cymbals and it was always fun managing to get one bouncing around on his snare. He would do the same and always thought it was funny to see one bouncing around on my keys while I'm playing a 2 handed piano part, trying so swat the bottle out of the way here and there. Well he would stick his drum stick in the bottle and fling it with his stick and could zing it pretty well. One time he did that and I just so happened to turn around and look just in time to get nailed in the mouth, I had a bloody lip for a bit. He felt really bad, it was an accident. It was still actually kind of funny.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

Archived