Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Free MP3's - CyberNet Soundtrack update!

As promised here is yet another free sneak-peak at a song from the CyberNet Official Roleplaying Soundtrack by Stratos releasing this May 11, 2004 at the MongoosePublishing.com & BaileyRecords.com online stores (plus Summer conventions, local shops, and more!)

But first the whole story

ENTER DARKRIDER song #5 on Autumnal Slumber

Originally bowing on my April 1, 2003 release - Autumnal Slumber, 'Enter Darkrider' was inspired by an illustration by Jim Prostovich - the same artist who illustrated the album art for Slumber. This song has seen a lot of playtime over the past year on various indie/college radio programs and even at one of my best friend's wedding reception! I loved the Darkrider illustration so much that I later designed a cyberpunk villain after him... see the CyberNet Official Roleplaying Soundtrack for complete details!

Hear it free in Windows Media Player format, or register today and download the mp3 for free! --- http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=371296&T=3997

DARKRIDER RETURNETH song #2 on the CyberNet Official Roleplaying Soundtrack

Inspired by the same illustration of Jim Prostovich as 'Enter Darkrider [extended mix]', this all-new, fresh, revision of the Darkrider theme is sort of a sequel within the legacy. 'Darkrider Returneth' is the theme song of the deadly villain developed for the back-story of the CyberNet Official Roleplaying Soundtrack. Longer, more layers, guitars, and parts - this song truly rocks the listener! Official OGL CyberNet game stats for The Darkrider are in the album liner notes! Enjoy!

Hear it free in Windows Media Player and Real Player formats, or register today and download the mp3 for free! --- http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=371297&T=3592

The Darkrider illustration by Jim can be seen used in the Signs & Portents #7 article I wrote Making A Soundtrack and also in the recently released issue of PVP (Player Vs. Player) #6 comic book among other ads. The illustration will also be featured in the album liner notes as part of the new and official OGL CyberNet game stats, feats, and equipment created by authors August Hahn & Rodney Thompson specifically for the soundtrack!

And in case you missed the previous two free sneak-peak songs

DOGS OF WAR song#7 on the CyberNet Official Roleplaying Soundtrack

From the CyberNet Official Roleplaying Soundtrack releasing May 11, 2004 on Bailey Records. Inspired & authorized by the OGL CyberNet RPG released by Mongoose Publishing, LTD. This song was sort of inspired by the famous Matrix lobby scene and just about any other "big battle / gun fight / shoot-out" scene. Check out my website for more info on this song and the entire soundtrack! Recorded October 2003 - February 2004 at GreenMan Entertainment. Produced by Stratos, T.W. Cory, and Adam M. Greenawalt.

Hear it free in Windows Media Player and Real Player formats --- http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=354499&T=2313

VEGAS CACHES OUT song #19 on the CyberNet Official Roleplaying Soundtrack

From the CyberNet Official Roleplaying Soundtrack releasing May 11, 2004 on Bailey Records. :!: Inspired & authorized by the OGL CyberNet RPG released by Mongoose Publishing, LTD. This song tells the tale of the final moments in the character's (Vegas) life and how the cyborg bites the big one! The title is meant to be a play on words. Check out my website for a detailed illustration of Vegas and more info on this song and the entire soundtrack! Recorded October 2003 - February 2004 at GreenMan Entertainment. Produced by Stratos, T.W. Cory, and Adam M. Greenawalt.

Hear it free in Windows Media Player and Real Player formats --- http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=354494&T=177

Enjoy!

Bryan K. Borgman (aka: Stratos)

Bailey Records

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived