Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I finally joined the dark side...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHAHA

sounds like another mac horror story

fuck apple, if you know how to use a pc it can be just as stable as any mac.

Hip Hop is Future. Every generation breeds a new musical style and like it or not, Hip Hop is now.

Hell... yes. You've just joined the Dark Side :D

Lettuce know what happened with No. 3...

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

Originally posted by fluxONE:

sounds like another mac horror story

Not horror, inconvenience. You can always get a lemon, but you increase your chances when you buy a "refurbished" machine. A couple of times to get the good one is the risk you take. After surfmonkey gets a good machine and spends a little time with OS X Panther, he won't regret it.

if you know how to use a pc it can be just as stable as any mac.

But, and it's a GIANT BUT; It won't be a Mac.

Sly :cool:
Whasineva ehaiz, ehissgot ta be Funky!

Originally posted by Groovepusher Sly:

Not horror, inconvenience. You can always get a lemon, but you increase your chances when you buy a "refurbished" machine. A couple of times to get the good one is the risk you take.

Do you speak from experience? I wish I had known that before I agreed to buy this refurbished machine. I will say I do have a friend who had good luck in buying a refurbished machine from Mac Mall, and that's what prompted me to buy this one. From my experience I would strongly discourage anyone from buying a refurbished machine. In fact, I think I'll start a new thread on this very subject.
I have no homepage.

I've actually had really good experience with refurbs, though I have never bought a refurb computer. My iPod is a refurb and was perfect. The thing with refurbs is, that someone has personally gone over it and made sure it works. Obviously that didn't apply in your situation though...unless the damage happened in shipping.

Did you get the replacement yet?

Originally posted by Sal O' The Earth:

The thing with refurbs is, that someone has personally gone over it and made sure it works. Obviously that didn't apply in your situation though...unless the damage happened in shipping.

Yeah, that's what I would have thought too. But it definitely didn't happen in my case. I got three refurbs in a row that were bad. There's no way they tested them thoroughly before shipping. Anyway, I continued my bitchfest on another thread. I could understand if one were damaged in the shipping, but not three. Not very likely I wouldn't think.
I have no homepage.

Archived