Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Greetings from Uganda!

TShakazBlackRoots

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greetings all!!!

I just got my love for playing Bass again! Fantastic to be here again.

A show was organized here last week, called Bosses of Bass. Lol!! I was featured in it. :cool: I'm ready to enjoy playing again, blisters and all!

Cool, and a good reminder to look you up if I visit. Uganda is in my list of top countries in Africa to visit, but I keep putting it off. Based on physical beauty alone, it may well be my top destination. I also like what I know of the culture, and might even bring a small woodwind if I visit, to sit in with locals.

Eugenio Upright, 60th Anniversary P-Bass, USA Geddy Lee J-Bass, Yamaha BBP35, D'angelico SS Bari, EXL1,

Select Strat, 70th Anniversary Esquire, LP 57, Eastman T486, T64, Ibanez PM2, Hammond XK4, Moog Voyager

Hmm, July. I hope to look over my guides to the Great Lakes countries over Thanksgiving as a reminder of best times to visit. If I wait too long, I will increasingly get priced out, as the gorilla and chimp safaris get more expensive each year in order to keep the numbers down. I was thinking of eastern Congo (and even try to reach a Bonobo area) and Uganda, but probably not Rwanda as things are stirring up there again.

Eugenio Upright, 60th Anniversary P-Bass, USA Geddy Lee J-Bass, Yamaha BBP35, D'angelico SS Bari, EXL1,

Select Strat, 70th Anniversary Esquire, LP 57, Eastman T486, T64, Ibanez PM2, Hammond XK4, Moog Voyager

TShaka!

It is great to "see" you again!

I saw and responded to your post on the TB forum and it is great to hear that you are back in the bass habit once again. I hope that you have all the success in the world.

Nothing is as it seems but everything is exactly what it is - B. Banzai

Life is what happens while you are busy playing in bands.

Archived