Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Mojo 61 Wish List

Jazz+

Thanks for the info, dB!
This link has a gallery of the mojo61 lower.
I think it's worth noting from this post that the distance between the manuals "is 68 millimeters, just a couple of millimeters above a vintage console B3 which measures 65 mm" according to Crumar. :thu:

Dealbreaker. I'm used to the 65mm and would have a hard time adjusting to the extra 3mm.

Live: Korg Kronos 2 88, Nord Electro 5d Nord Lead A1

Toys: Roland FA08, Novation Ultranova, Moog LP, Roland SP-404SX, Roland JX10,Emu MK6

www.bksband.com

www.echoesrocks.com

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just got the official word on the Mojo61 Lower pricing. $699 MAP.

This just made me crap my pants. "What!! They are lowering the price of the Mojo 61 to $699!!!" :freak::drool:

No I think he meant $699 for the lower manual not new lower pricing for the Mojo 61 $699 would be too good to be true.

1974 Rhodes, CP70B, Polivoks, Dominion 1, Behringer D, Mother 32, DFAM, MS20 Mini, Folktek Mescaline, Nord Lead 2x, KArp Odyssey, Jv1080, Digitakt, Hydrasynth,

I think it's worth noting from this post that the distance between the manuals "is 68 millimeters, just a couple of millimeters above a vintage console B3 which measures 65 mm" according to Crumar. :thu:

Dealbreaker. I'm used to the 65mm and would have a hard time adjusting to the extra 3mm.

Guido is such a perfectionist and absolutist about the Hammond that I would think if he's okay with it, it shouldn't be a big deal at all.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

This just made me crap my pants. "What!! They are lowering the price of the Mojo 61 to $699!!!" :freak::drool:

No I think he meant $699 for the lower manual not new lower pricing for the Mojo 61 $699 would be too good to be true.

LOL my ear went up on this one... Of course the market dictates price setting. But a 50% price drop... oh man!

Yamaha CP88, Casio PX-560

Guido is such a perfectionist and absolutist about the Hammond that I would think if he's okay with it, it shouldn't be a big deal at all.

Was hard to tell just from the photos, it looked close, but possibly slightly bigger. It's not a big deal. For the yanks...

65mm between manuals is 2.559 inches

68mm between manuals is 2.677 inches

So just a smidge over 1/10th of an inch.

For the yanks...

Yanks don't know tenths of inches either. Gotta stick with quarters, eighths, 16ths... like musicians. ;-)

It's about 1/8". (Actually at .118 closer to an eighth--.125--than a tenth!)

Maybe this is the best place for a shameless plug! Our now not-so-new new video at https://youtu.be/3ZRC3b4p4EI is a 40 minute adaptation of T. S. Eliot's "Prufrock" - check it out! And hopefully I'll have something new here this year. ;-)

For the yanks...

Yanks don't know tenths of inches either. Gotta stick with quarters, eighths, 16ths... like musicians. ;-)

It's about 1/8". (Actually at .118 closer to an eighth--.125--than a tenth!)

:)

• 2 months later...

A few more details:

When connected to Mojo61 (via proprietary MIDI/DIN cable, included) Mojo61 will recognized it out of the box and automatically will set it to "EXT-LOWER"

It works ONLY with Mojo61 because it is passive and it doesn't have a power supply.

Any chance they're looking into making this work with the Gemini module?

Also, what does it weigh?

Maybe this is the best place for a shameless plug! Our now not-so-new new video at https://youtu.be/3ZRC3b4p4EI is a 40 minute adaptation of T. S. Eliot's "Prufrock" - check it out! And hopefully I'll have something new here this year. ;-)

Archived