Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Effect Pedals - Who Uses What?

Pigmeat

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use 3 x Strymons now on my AUX Channels of my MIDI Mixer.

The MIDI CC# automation and sound quality struck my fancy.

These are definitely made for Keyboard players.

No way a Guitar player could ever figure out the automations, plus mono in / mono out on a stereo/MIDI Pedal doesnt make sense.

30934-D0-E-3-FF4-4-D1-D-94-BD-7-BA2321-A09-C2.jpg

77-C5-B0-F4-7657-4912-B998-47-ECB87-D96-E4.jpg

Magnus C350 + FMR RNP + Realistic Unisphere Mic

I fund a used TC Electronic Chorus Psecila,edition, like the Corona but with the look of the old SCF stereo chorus....I have the SCF always switched on in my guitar pedal board so, I tried the TC Chrous just after the Prophet 12....Holy cow, the Porphet 12 is already very "lively" with all the delays and drift parameters etc, but with this chorus, it brings so much more....I still hesitate of I Peter the SCF setting or the Tri-Chorus setting....

I found a H9 core used at 350$ CAN$ (250 US$ ?), this was. It planed but I think I will jump oni T at that price....I already have the H9 Max so, the core will become an H9 Max too....

Stage 2, C2, NL2X+TC Pedals, P08+Tetra+H9, P12+TC Chorus D50+PG1000, 2 Matrix 1K, Proteus 2K, TX802, Streichfett, Drumbrute. Guitars:G&L Legacy, Asat X2, Ibanez Artstar AS153.Bass: L2000, SR1200&2605.

Pedal board is configured with a Strymon Ola for chorus and Strymon Flint for tremolo and some reverb on input number 1 which is mostly electric piano sounds.

I have 2 more inputs that get directed through a custom made stereo AB switcher by Analog Man that direct into Strymon Mobius, El Capistan, Timeline and Big Sky, followed at the end with the Vent II.

And the guitar players say ooh aah...

Hammond XK5, Alesis QS8, Yamaha DX7IIFD, Roland XV2020 (SRX-11 & 12), Kawai RX7, Scheidmayer Clavichord, Strymon (Flint, Big Sky, Timeline, Mobius, Ola, El Capistan), Neo Ventilator II

Archived