Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

ARW in concert

hazerkeys

saw this on Youtube .... not bad for the first outing, looking forward to seeing them in Buffalo on Nov2 .. Wakeman does seem to appear to be looking for patch settings, etc on occasion LOL .. must be getting used to the new setup

PC1x, Hammond XK1c, Deep Mind 6, MS500 (gig rig)

Kurz PC4, Mini Moog Model D, Little Phatty, Hammond M3, Leslie 145, viscount op-3, Behringer model D, Roland GAIA.. (home studio)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw a pick of Wakeman (a Rick pic?) on FB last night and got a kick out of that he was playing a Roland Fantom X8 (I'm playing two X7's in my own profile pic). In mono too it looked like.

Rich Forman

Yamaha MOXF8, Korg Kronos 2-61, Roland Fantom X7, Ferrofish B4000+ organ module, Roland VR-09, EV ZLX12P, K&M Spider Pro stand,

Yamaha S80, Korg Trinity Plus

I saw a pick of Wakeman (a Rick pic?) on FB last night and got a kick out of that he was playing a Roland Fantom X8 (I'm playing two X7's in my own profile pic). In mono too it looked like.

With that many keyboards, you're going to need a BIG mixer to run everything in stereo ;)

It looks like the same rig I saw him do Journey with a few years ago - Kronos, Kronos 2, Fantom X8, V-Synth, 2 Minimoogs, M4000D, Nord Electro. I think he had a Motif XF and an 01/W in there too, can't see if they're still there in this rig.

It looks like the same rig I saw him do Journey with a few years ago

Wow, Rick has time to tour with Journey as well? Just amazing. :w00t:

http://www.journeymusic.com/preview.jpg

When an eel hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's a Moray.

Archived