Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Need Strings?

Fred_C

PSA: Strings and Beyond is having a storewide sale. 15% off everything.

I would recommend purchasing soon, since the sale promo code is "TAXRELIEF" and the duration of the sale may be tied to "Tax Day".

If you play cool, you are cool.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PSA: Strings and Beyond is having a storewide sale. 15% off everything.

I would recommend purchasing soon, since the sale promo code is "TAXRELIEF" and the duration of the sale may be tied to "Tax Day".

I've bought strings from them a number of times, including some custom mixed-gauge sets and packs of single gauges. Excellent customer service. They sent me some freebies because they felt they had to make it up to me that some items I'd ordered took longer to get and were shipped separately at a later date- even though I understood that was to be the case when I placed my order and I had no complaints about that at all.

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Don't forget to include shipping and handling when comparing sale prices. I have ordered from JustStrings several times but you have to order a few sets to offset their shipping and handling charges. A great place to order strings is Sweetwater as they include shipping and they will send a single set with free shipping...But, Thanks for the heads up Brother Fred! :thu:
Take care, Larryz

Don't forget to include shipping and handling when comparing sale prices. I have ordered from JustStrings several times but you have to order a few sets to offset their shipping and handling charges. A great place to order strings is Sweetwater as they include shipping and they will send a single set with free shipping...But, Thanks for the heads up Brother Fred! :thu:

Strings and Beyond often offers special discounts and/or free shipping deals. I've taken advantage of those as often as I could. One of their sales-reps once asked me a lot of questions to better understand my and many other guitarists' wants and needs. Great company.

Again, they have great customer service and support.

Y'all should take advantage. NObody wants to try to restringing with TWIZZLER "Pull and Peel" candy. Now, DO YA? :D

Whitefang

Well, now that you mention it... :crazy:

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Archived