Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

William Hung's Single Out

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well,we all had our laugh the first time around.Now it's like a joke that's been repeated too many times.I hope he doesn't sell 1 copy and the Hell's Angels circle his house and terrorize him.
"A Robot Playing Trumpet Blows"

Originally posted by Groovepusher Sly:

[Q]I just heard William Hung's single on internet radio Radiostorm.com .They sampled him singing "She Bangs"[] and put that over Ludicris "I Like The Way You Move". Sad, sad. Good for him, but man!

Sly :cool: [/QB]

OY! OKAY, this just REAFFIRMS my STRINGENT BELIEF that I am INDEED dead and In some sort of MUSICIANS HELL for past crimes of a heinous nature I'm sure..

HE gets his fifteen minutes? and I get cracked ribs and no posse? right BOUT Now I feel like a poor CARL PERKINS, rest his soul!

Frank Ranklin and the Ranktones

WARP SPEED ONLY STREAM

FRANKIE RANKLIN (Stanky Franks) <<<

Aw, leave Willie alone. What I like best about this whole thing is that he's about gone as far as any other "American Idol" winner, and he was eliminated at jump. What's even funnier is that the dimwits on the show STILL feel they're doing something "important"! Willie's popularity proves that the show does NOT set any tone, and all involved press on as if in some kind of pathetic denial.

GOTTA love it!

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

It's pretty funny. And what would you do if you were him? He obviously enjoys singing and dancing, even if he sucks at it. Look, the crappy part almost doesn't even enter in to it. Look how much crappy music is made by people, recording contract or no recording contract. If he likes doing it and someone throws him $25,000, great!! If people are stupid enough to buy it, even better!! He's having fun, he's getting paid for it, and he has a good attitude.

Pop music always has silly stuff, whether it was 50 years ago or now. If you think it's ruining pop music or whatever, nah, it'll survive that and worse....and many people would submit that pop music was dead a long time ago and this is like kicking it's long-dead carcass! :D

Originally posted by Ken/Eleven Shadows:

It's pretty funny. And what would you do if you were him? He obviously enjoys singing and dancing, even if he sucks at it. Look, the crappy part almost doesn't even enter in to it. Look how much crappy music is made by people, recording contract or no recording contract. If he likes doing it and someone throws him $25,000, great!! If people are stupid enough to buy it, even better!! He's having fun, he's getting paid for it, and he has a good attitude.

I Agree 100%, let him have fun! What? is not a crime, is it?

I know is hard for people with talent to accept this, but that's life, is like winning the lottery, and little William Hung won it, you got to love the USA :D

Jesus Is Coming, Make Music, Get Ready!

I assume that he was a pop idol entrant that was truly bad (as opposed to most of them who can at least hold a tune but are just unoriginal faceless clones of each other) and is becoming successful off it??

We had that happen here (tho I think it may have been for one of the pop stars shows, they were a pre-cursor to pop idol where they found about 5 people to put a group together) with the cheeky girls (I looked that URL up for you, honest I didn't know it before!!!). They kept coming back to different auditions with the same "song" their mother had written, and it was faintly amusing for the 30 seconds they were on there.

Then some moron actually got them to record it with a dance track?!?!? They've been irritating the hell out of us ever since!!! I've seen them appear to "perform" it on tv shows and they don't even try to mime it, just stand there grinning!?!?! :rolleyes:

If this guy is anything like that, STOP HIM NOW!!!!! It's too late for us, save yourselves!!!!

Fa Fa FA Fa fa fa fa fa FA fa FA FA

Originally posted by Ani:

Originally posted by HiRoller:

I've never heard of the dude but I wish my name was Hung.

"Are you Hung?"

"Why, yes I am, thank you for asking!"

And Mr. Hung, I suppose you'd marry Ms. Ho! :D:D:D
"Nice to meet you Mr. Hung, my name is Fat Ho"

(remember Ho Fat from Hawaii Five-O?)

sorry...

my band: Mission 5

Originally posted by Dylan PDX:

Im happy for anyone to become a success, but lets face it, this guy is a joke. Eventually, the joke will get old and this guy will be lauged and gawked at for the rest of his life.

For some reason, I don't believe that will be the case. I don't see him continuing as a PoP musician, but rather a diplomatic business person recognized for his ability to make something big out of ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.... The kid knows how to get publicity. He'll be the BIG BOSS backing the talents of his choice.

I caught the original airing of the performance and thought the judges were pathetic and nearly inhumane in their verbal assault on the kid. His poise and preparedness for rejection was spectacular and made the entire performance well worth listening to. I remember thinking to myself how calm and controlled the kid was, and how diplomatic he was at accepting the ridicule. There are a LOT of adults that could use this kid as a role model in learning to deal with rejection... it was a stellar display of diplomacy at it's best.

Archived