Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Anyone have some Nuendo system tips?

I'm considering upgrading my PC to beef up my Nuendo system, and would greatly appreiciate tips in building the fastest, most stabile system possible. I'll be building this computer myself(as usual), so specific motherboards, video cards ect would be great. My current system is- Pentium III 1000Mhz processor on a Abit BX133 Raid motherboard - ATI Radeon VE dual head video card - RME 9652 audio card - Windows 98 and Windows 2000 Professional (dual boot) Thanks in advance!

Scott Benson

www.syborgstudios.com

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so far, looks like you are on the right track. the only thing i'd change is the mobo and the video card. (considering the RME card) ASUS mobo and a matrox G450 dual head (check RME's website they actually have model PCs, they tell you what hardware they use) also, what do you need win98 for? i found that Nuendo acts a bit quirky under 98, it's probably just my machine.....but i've been having registry issues since i installed nuendo on my 98 machine, i installed nuendo on a win2k machine and it's solid as a rock.
0096 2251 2110 8105

I have been a Nuendo user from the off here are my system specs,this computer has been on every day now for 11 months and I'm 2/3 the way through my 3 rd album with it without having to reboot .....ONCE!!!! ASUS CUV4X-D 2xPIII 933@994 1 GIG cas 2 crucial 133sdram IBM 20 gig deskstar ata66 system drive 40 gig IBM GXP 60 ATA100 FOR AUDIO 46 gig IBM GXP75 ATA100 REMOVABLE drive for backup ASUS 50 speed CD drive Matrox G400 32meg Dual head M Audio Delta 1010 M Audio TDIF UAD-1 3Com905 ethernet card midex 8 19 rackmount case Enermax 300w power supply Windows 2000 pro SP2 NUENDO 1.5.3 If I were builing a system today I would probably try a Dual Athlon system with the Tyan Tiger or wait for the ASUS cheers Marcus

Archived