Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

UVI digital Sensations free until 6/14 ....

ChrisDespo

Not sure if this has been mentioned but I just downloaded it so haven't checked it out but you might find it useful ... price is right too ...

http://www.emusician.com/gear/1332/uvi-offers-digital-synsations-for-free/52547

(not affiliated at all with this - just passing it along) ...

Kurzweil Forte,Roland Fantom 6,Hydrasynth,Numa C2X, SpaceStation V.3, other stuffs

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for the tip. Just downloaded and will check it out later.

David Dyrholm - Copenhagen.

Rhodes MK II, Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Moog Sub 37, Roland Juno 6, Casio PX-5S, MBP w. Mainstage (+ lots of fx pedals).

Endorsed by Casio.

Up and running in Logic 9 - haven't tried MainStage 3 yet.

Now I just need an 80's gig so I can play some of those DX7 electric pianos and M1 pads ;)

David Dyrholm - Copenhagen.

Rhodes MK II, Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Moog Sub 37, Roland Juno 6, Casio PX-5S, MBP w. Mainstage (+ lots of fx pedals).

Endorsed by Casio.

This is pretty incredible, they used to sell it for at least $199. I already have it as a part of their "Vintage Vault" pack (which includes everything). The synths included/sampled are Yamaha SY77, Roland D-50, Ensoniq VFX, Korg M1 - but no factory presets, all new sounds.

Thanks for the tip. Registered, download in progress.

Howard Grand|Hamm SK1-73|Kurz PC2|PC2X|PC3|PC3X|PC361; QSC K10's

HP DAW|Epi Les Paul & LP 5-str bass|iPad mini2

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Jim

I did the whole download today, and tried it out before coming to work (where I'm writing right now!)

I sounds very good actually - initially I was not sure if the selection of the 4 digital synths would be of interest to me, I was figuring they'd be all FM'y and cold. But there are some very warm and organic sounds there...a nice selection of all-new sounds to take you somewhere you haven't gone before!

I had to update my "old" UVI workstation to the new one for this Synsations program to work, and the whole Ilok/licence manager installation thing I found was a bit awkward and time consuming. But for free, heck, it was worth the effort...

Electro 5, NI Kontrol S61/49, MX49, PC3, Rev2, Prologue, Pro3, Juno-DS, Mopho Keys, SE02, drums, tons of synth software, guitars, amps, and pedals...help me!!

Too bad I spent money on it last year... but on the other hand I've gotten some amazing UVI deals in that time, and some of them added loyalty discounts for already owning Digital Synsations, so it probably all works out about the same...

I was disappointed by the limited tweakability of many of the UVI products, but I guess these are somewhat older libraries, before they began to do fancy GUI's with all sorts of control. Fortunately, Digital Synsations is newer and has a lot of knobs and sliders.

Eugenio Upright, 60th Anniversary P-Bass, USA Geddy Lee J-Bass, Yamaha BBP35, D'angelico SS Bari, EXL1,

Select Strat, 70th Anniversary Esquire, LP 57, Eastman T486, T64, Ibanez PM2, Hammond XK4, Moog Voyager

Archived