Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Kronos assigning audio outputs by engine.

CEB

Reading the manual. It says I can freely assign outputs. Most everything will route to the main Left and Right output. I am not seeing much details. I will need to assign the click to one aux output.

Can I assign the CX-3 engine to always go to an assigned aux output or does this have to be done for every combi? Thanks.

PS the reason I ask is my keys hook to my rack bag with a 6 channel fan to fan snake. I am ditching one synth leaving two snake channel free. In my rack a Vent hooked up to channel 8 on my mixer I use in my 10 piece gig. . Thought would just route the CX 3 to the vent plus a switch.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/CEB2/Racklabeled_zps458a7cba.jpg

"It doesn't have to be difficult to be cool" - Mitch Towne

"A great musician can bring tears to your eyes!!!

So can a auto Mechanic." - Stokes Hunt

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can't do a default by engine, you assign it per patch, combi, or sequence. It's done in the IFX assignment tab.

Also note: if you don't want to have to submix externally, you can route the Vent outputs back into the Kronos and apply any other IFX and/or MFX you want and mix it back in to the main outs. Kronos inputs can be set to a default routing globally.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

Archived