Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Kawai MP7 organ percussion control CC#?

Hi everyone

I just got an mp7 and a Nektar panorama. I have been able to map the panorama's faders to the MP7's 9 drawbars. But I am unable to find the CC#'s or correct way to control the organ percussion controls (on-off, slo-fast decay, 2nd-3rd harmonic, etc) I am trying to do this all on the panorama's internal mode, and don't want to have to always bring a laptop.

There is a chart on page 133 of the mp7's manual showing the "Address MSB/LSB (HEX)" of the percussion controls but I .... uh...... can't figure this out and am hoping a simple CC# (which I understand a little better) will work.

Please bear in mind when you give me advice that I am fairly new to all of this and know almost nothing about SysEx stuff. The panorama seems to be able to send dec and hex data, if this helps, but again, the possible MIDI channels and max/min data transmitted in HEX mode is new to me.

Thanks Everyone!!

http://www.myspace.com/mfranciswags

roland xv-88, roland fp-8, hammond dolphin, kustom kustom88, wurlitzer 700 2 Acme Low B2's

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a chart on page 133 of the mp7's manual showing the "Address MSB/LSB (HEX)" of the percussion controls but I .... uh...... can't figure this out and am hoping a simple CC# (which I understand a little better) will work.

No MP7 here but this below should help ...

HEX / DEC Calculator

A.C.

Archived