Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

A very cool FREE tuner app for Android devices

Fred_C

Hey Gents,

I came across a really cool FREE guitar tuner for Android devices online and it really works well. It's called "GUITAR TUNA".

It has a really nice graphical user interface (GUI) and tunes pretty accurately.

Highly recommended!

If you play cool, you are cool.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I ever do get a Smart Phone, IPhone or Android, et al, I'll put the app on it incase I should forget my Snark...I've seen others use such an app with their phones and I'm guessing it picks up crowd and background noise? :cool:
Take care, Larryz

If I ever do get a Smart Phone, IPhone or Android, et al, I'll put the app on it incase I should forget my Snark...I've seen others use such an app with their phones and I'm guessing it picks up crowd and background noise? :cool:

The various free tuners I've downloaded for my iPhone all seem really jumpy & of questionable accuracy. Plus they are really advertisements for the paid versions so you have to wait through a lot of sales pitch on some of them. If anybody has a recommendation for one that is stable, accurate & has some fine tuning ability in the range between 5 cents sharp or flat & dead on, I'd love to hear about it.

Scott Fraser

Hey Caev,

I would guess that it's probably also available for IPhone.

What about, no phone? :D I don't own a cell or mobile phone of any kind, currently. But thanks, though! :)

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Archived