Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

VALHALLA WOODWORKING B3-STYLE STAND FOR ALL CLONEWHEELS

blueop

Hi everyone,

So Byron at Valhalla Woodworking is nearing completion of my stand and is now taking orders.

CHECK OUT THESE PICS:

http://www.norduserforum.com/nord-c1-c2-c2d-organ-forum-f13/valhalla-woodworking-b3-style-stand-for-clonewheels-pics-t7641.html

The idea has evolved into an amazing stand that will work with just about any Clonewheel - Nord C2D, Nord C2, Hammond SK2 etc..

Byron has developed a clever system whereby the clone wheel will sit on lightweight height-adjustable aluminum rails (not pictured), leaving room for your knees and with a side-to-side adjustment so you can get your clonewheel organ further to the right, thus putting the manuals in the correct position viz a vis your foot pedals. Non pedal players can just sit the organ dead-center.

It breaks down into just a few pieces that are easily portable and only takes 5mins to put together. It will come in a choice of wooden veneers (see pics attached).

If you are interested in getting one of these clonewheel stands, please contact Byron Coy at Valhalla Woodworking for pricing. His email is byroncoy@msn.com or info@valhallawoodworking.com and his cellphone is (717) 368-3638. The more orders he gets, the cheaper his costs become, which will benefit all purchasers.

Cheers,

-Brandon.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im interested but would have to see the finished product , especially if its $500 or more. I have the Valhalla stand for my Xk3c / pro and it looks great , but I rarely use it for gigs as I don't want to scratch it up. This would definitely make the Sk2 look better on stage.....

"Ive been playing Hammond since long before anybody paid me to play one, I didn't do it to be cool, I didnt do it to make a statement......I just liked it "

Archived