Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Women and guitars

Guitarzan

I just want to go on record saying I am for both women AND guitars.

========

I agree. I even like it SOMETIMES when women PLAY them.....

(No disrespect to the good ones, just kidding around.)

Re: women liking certain guitars - most of the time they don't seem to care much one way or the other - that might not be true of ones who PLAY though, LOL.

But when women are watching music on TV, I never hear them comment about the guitars themselves.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She studied under Segovia for 7 years. She said he gave her career advice once. "Be Charo. Stop saying cuchi cuchi so much. Be serious." Andres Segovia was a pretty serious guy.

"It doesn't have to be difficult to be cool" - Mitch Towne

"A great musician can bring tears to your eyes!!!

So can a auto Mechanic." - Stokes Hunt

She studied under Segovia for 7 years. She said he gave her career advice once. "Be Charo. Stop saying cuchi cuchi so much. Be serious." Andres Segovia was a pretty serious guy.

Priceless!

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Priceless!

The very famous guitar song she's playing in the Youtube link I posted above, can also be found on Youtube being played by Segovia and Chet Atkins (along with others). Charo does a very nice job and is inside a circle of very talented musicians... :cool:

Take care, Larryz

• 2 weeks later...

Archived